Thursday 4 January 2018

AHPC bonus round flight

For the bonus round of the AHPC with the theme of flight, i had a few choices from the lead mountain to choose from.

I ultimately went with the citadel miniatures goblin doom diver.

It was an unpainted box set that did not sell during my summer bring and buy adventures so i though i will paint it and maybe offer it up on ebay.

It is my first foray into painting greenskin and it turned out ok.

I have never been a fan of painting green, as to the naked eye it shows the highlights to strong.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the little devils



Not sure what it would get in the points system, i will leave that to the judges.

2 comments:

  1. Found myself laughing out loud. I forget that once upon a time, GW did these wonderfully silly goblin things. I seem to remember goblins that spun around with a massive ball on a chain and some weird n wonderful snotling wagon thing (with scythe blades).

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were wonderful characters, I actually had them but they were all bought up at the bring and buy.
      I was left with this, a pair of goblin bolt throwers, and a box of plastic goblin spearmen, may yet be the start of a highly defensive goblin army.

      Delete