Friday 5 January 2018

Rebel commandos

As the painting challenge has started again i went back over the miniatures that i did not get finished before the deadline.

So here we have some rebel commandos and of course a few characters to lead them.


The troopers are from Khurasan miniatures and used to be painted as a generic sci-fi force.


 Here are the leaders, they are slightly larger models than the others but this helps make them stand out on the table.

 I dont think they are available anymore.

And a reminder of who they will face, Lord Vader and his minions, supported by 2 walkers which are die cast models repainted.

Hopefully a small battle report may appear soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking Imperial and Rebel forces. What you killing them with?

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure yet, Fubar has all the stats done for me but it’s another set of rules.
      I may just mess about with rules variants until I find something I like, laser rampant anyone lol

      Or go down the painful route of making up my own.

      Delete