Monday 9 June 2014

The good bit!

As if I didn't have enough projects on the go, 1 of the 2 kick starters i backed last year has reached the good bit.

It's all very nice, but I can't help thinking, why did I back this, I have too much to paint already!

Joking aside it's very good and I will put up new posts as I go through it.

Half of the order is still being made but most of the miniatures and the rules are here.

It's all for All quiet on the Martian front. I liked the look of it so thought why not. I am just glad that it arrived. I also backed a KS for sails of glory, however it got hijacked by customs, who never told me, then when they did there website went down, so I could not pay the £25 charge.
After frantic emailing etc, it got lost, and now we think it's been returned to the states. This means I am out of pocket to the tune £120. Therefore, never again will I back an overseas based KS.

At least this one turned out ok.

R

2 comments:

  1. Damn shame on the Sails KS. Hopefully it's still on a shelf in customs somewhere. I wish I'd known 'cause Highlander Games could have got you all the Sails stuff you wanted. The next time we have a big bash planned in Perth I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye its a right pain in the bahoochie.
    It was the first KS i got involved with, and the starter deals were very good. Its a shame because now that customs have made a right royal balls up of it, i kinda cant be bothered getting into it now.
    Plus i feel like i invested a ton of cash already and all i have to show for it is the feeling of glum!

    Pah!.....bring on the next project...hurrah!

    ReplyDelete