Friday 10 April 2020

Update

Small update on where the 6mm ancients got too on the painting front, as usual I got distracted and started painting bits that were unfinished and lying around.





Here are 12 more bases of Numidian cavalry, a great unit to have, fits in so many armies.
Very easy miniatures to paint and a good start for getting me back into painting after a long time out.

These were started 2 years ago during the AHPC, never got them all finished until now, they are to be used with my dark ages Saxons, something to defend from the Vikings.

Some 28mm barrels and spares, for general scatter terrain, from renedra.

And here is the startled bog monster, I have no idea where I got him from, think he was an impulse buy at a bring and buy market. I think he is an old grenadier model but cant be sure, he certainly looks surprised at being charged by the numidians.
He was initially going to be used as a greater daemon for Epic Armageddon, but he may just pop up in other games for fun.


That's all for today, may be back tomorrow with some big stompy robots.

Stay safe everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment